- Successful appeal against a bail ruling resulted in the release of a client, who was facing multiple first-degree felony sex crime charges, pending the trial.
- We achieved a dismissal of a domestic violence assault charge.
- A third-degree felony domestic violence assault charge was skillfully negotiated down to a misdemeanor, resulting in the client being placed on private probation without further jail time.
- A charge related to racing was effectively reduced to reckless driving.
- Our expertise led to the dismissal of a third-degree felony aggravated domestic violence assault charge.
- We successfully dismissed a third-degree felony aggravated domestic violence assault charge and two domestic violence charges in the presence of a child.
- A second-degree felony charge related to sexual exploitation of a minor was reduced to a third-degree felony, with no imprisonment.
- We managed to reduce a third-degree felony domestic violence assault charge to a misdemeanor, with a recommendation for probation and no jail time.
- We achieved a hung jury in the case involving a felony charge of tampering with a witness.
- Our vigorous defense led to a not-guilty verdict for one count of felony aggravated assault, with a hung jury on the second count.
- We secured a not-guilty verdict on a second-degree felony aggravated assault charge.
- Our robust legal defense resulted in a not-guilty verdict on a third-degree felony evasion charge.
- We secured a not-guilty verdict in a case involving a charge of propelling a bodily substance.
CONTACT US NOW TO START WINNING YOUR CASE TODAY
Take Note of Our Practice Areas
Richards & Richards Law Firm, PLLC specializes in a host of legal matters. Over the years, we’ve worked with clients going through a divorce, fighting criminal charges, and planning for their small businesses. We’re a full-service law firm that can take on a slew of legal challenges. Choose us for all the following practice areas: